1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ouch!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dracosyna, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Dracosyna

Dracosyna Well-Known Member

For some reasons my "best-friend" cat made a back attack by grasping and biting my leg(and hissing) after I put her down numerous times on the chair(I'm not allowed to pet her or have her rub against me). After the whole thing, she rub her head against my leg again.

Did this happened to you?(for anyone here who owns a cat) Since it's pretty weird... for a best-friend cat.

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Do you think the cat thinks of you as her best friend?

3. Dracosyna

I think so, since she follows me around, waiting for me after arriving at home from school and at one point she licked the sofa I'm sitting and my leg.

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

why are you not allowed to pet your cat?

maybe that's why it bit you, stop being a bitch and show it some affection.

5. Dracosyna

My parents won't let me pet the cat since it's just a stray and it's visiting the house for food. You know, I always pet the cat and letting it playing with the yarn or something else.

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

wait... what! so it's not your cat, but you let it randomly walk in off the street?

7. Dracosyna

Yes and no. The cat may find me as "favorite" but it is actually an adopted neighbor's cat. Since our house so big, there's 4 families living in it and one of the family has a lot of cats(at least 6) and we sometimes let it visit us but we let them out if they did something wrong.
    Post Merge: [time]1287234865[/time]
    A bitch? You got it all wrong, my older brother usually calls me a faggot and/or gay for unknown reasons :-\

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

We have a cat & he often bites us if:

1. We don't feed him on time fast enough - he has this "Garfield the Cat" thing going on, pay little attention to his needs & he'll pester you be rubbing against you vigorously, getting in your way (when you're walking around) or mew increasing in volume.. If pestering you doesn't get the job done, then it's "I'll bite your leg time!".

2. He sometimes bites out of excitement when we're playing with him - this one's based on his animal instincts though as often cats & dogs do bite each other (of the same species, cats with fellow cats & dogs with fellow dogs that is) during play.

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Cats are Satan's offspring, if you want it to stop attacking you and then pretend nothing has happened, he's going to try and kill you sometime next week by throwing a TV at you. Who knows what next after that.

The only solution is to kill it, burn it, dismember it, and dig several holes in the ground, and bury all his separate parts in each whole separately.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I think you're talking about Pet Sematary :p

Cats save you from Sleepwalkers & Soul Stealing trolls... oh wait, I get it now! No wonder you hate cats, you are both :p ROFL!

11. doughboy

doughboy Guest

I don't own a cat, and think they smell more than dogs....
    i would suggest though leaving it alone for a while, and she will eventually come to you... animals are unpredictable....

:p :D

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That's not even true, unless you keep your cat inside a drainage ditch :p

There are people who actually bathe their cats to keep 'em from stinking, but even if you never bath trained your cat they keep themselves stink free.

You'd think a cat licking (grooming itself) itself who has a strictly fish diet would smell like fish but actually they won't. And I'm basing this on first hand experience with our cat, he was never bath trained, but he never stinks, unlike our dogs who do tend to smell filthy just two days after their bath.

EDIT: ADDENDUM:

Oh but their crap does smell stinktacular.

13. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

this happened to me with a dog. I was holding him upside-down then he just bit my finger like really hard. after a few minutes, it started bleeding then the dog walks up to it and starts licking it. weird.

14. doughboy

doughboy Guest

yes thats basically what i meant to say, cause they have those trays with dirt :p
    i heard though somewhere that they may get rectal problems and you may have to clean him out, you may have to knock em' out cold before you do, not here but pretty much as it was explained on a previous site i saw http://www.vetinfo.com/crectal.html
    also, hairballs ewww :p was gonna post a picture, but it looked pretty gross....
    either way though, i am an animal lover, and if someone gave me a cat, and i was allowed to keep him were i lived, i would take it...

15. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

When a cat rubs his face on you, the cat is not showing affection but is actually marking its territory with glands in its face. And cats are devil spawn.

16. Avatar33

hehehe...
    Seeing it's a stray want me to come around and shoot it

17. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

My dad's aunt had a cat named arthur who actually scratched their legs "cutely" until blood came out, and then licked it up...

18. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I have several katz...they're usually nice, but attention whores since they're outside cats. Only good for mousing.

19. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

My sister had a cat once, and it was cute and cuddly when it was a kitten. She found it abandon so she took it home. and a year passed and well, it grew bigger and also crazier. I don't know if that cat is crazy or my sister is, cause she kept the damn cat in her room, and well, the room smelled like a zoo and she even abandoned the room and let the cat have her old room.

But when she feeds it, it attacks anybody, including her. And at one point, and the last straw, it attacked her and gave her the blood bath of the century, and my sister-in-law, good timing, paid us a visit and she rushed my sister to the most expensive hospital in the capital, ST. Lukes for treatment. Well, in the end, she just placed the cat in the lawn and well, it ran off. Pestering the neighbors. hehehe

20. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Assassin's Creed: BloodCatlines
    Rule:43
    -You may kill animals if they annoy you, or become aggressive...