1. This forum is in read-only mode.

other "block Account" Packages

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Panet, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Panet

Panet Member

what about an Premium like Block Account?

i would rather pay 15$since im from Europe and its paysafecard, what about a little bigger acc for 15€:p? for a non time limited 15GB(15k Points) Acc(no connection limit + i want 6mbit/sec)

yes this is an offer, if you agree i will buy one directly with paysafecard(ok, ok, it will take until tomorrow, because i have to buy the card first :p), if that is ok

2. Fragata

Fragata Well-Known Member

I dont think seph will allow this as he put the limits up for a reason, so people dont abuse the bandwidth. And isn't there no limit for download speeds for premium users anyway?

3. Panet

Panet Member

not really, only 500 Points per day, that means if wanted to download a few games fast i have to pay 20$(15$ for prmium and 5$ for block)

otherwise i have to wait some days, it would be better if could get 7500 Points at the beginning of the month and just 250 per Dayif possible(that would definitly be relly nice :D)

but i think the problem from your side is: too much load at once, right?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the problem is bandwidth is very expensive, particularly in europe. We have to pay for it. hence the whole point system.

5. Panet

Panet Member

doesn't that generally mean Block Packages without (that strict) limits are possible?

the only bad with the current 15k Point Package is the speed and connection limit, 2-6 Connections and a 5-6Mbit Limit would be nice(for me especially, since JDownloader works fine with this Site)

i just looked up the paysafe card sizes(10€ 25€ 50€ 100€)(that would good package prices for Europe:p)

so, just tell me how expensive and i say yes or no ;D
    but generally i like how this site works(good system but not perfect, and of course: nice spell check)

and last but not least: i already own a Rapidshare Premium Acc, so RS Mirrors would be fine too ;D(not just fine, it would be great)