1. This forum is in read-only mode.

opinions need help

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kosta032, Sep 27, 2010.

1. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

ok first of all i live in australia (adelaide)
    im looking for a new flash card cause my r4 3 just shit itself and died soo what would be a good replacement i have a ds lite and dsi
    i want one that will play pokemon b&w
    and where can i get it (links preffereably ebay )
    if ebay how can i tell its real
    thanks in advance
    :)

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I'd recommend a Supercard DS Two (SCDS2). I dunno about Ebay, but you can get them from ShopTemp. As for fakes, I've never heard of a fake SCDS2 yet. It will definitely play Pokemon B&W, and any other difficult games. It will also work on your DSi.

3. kosta032

edit mum says its 2 much what else (under 30)
    Post Merge: [time]1285572755[/time]
    what about acekard 2.1

4. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

You want to play Pokemon black and white so just go out there and buy the real game >:D

5. kosta032

dude i aint paying for a pokemon that looks like my friends retarded cop

6. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but how obvious is it that he wants a flash to cart to play it, this comment is so stupid

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

No it's not, it's a legitimate comment. Plus, the game's not even in English at the moment and it's not so much about compatibility with flashcarts in the case of Pokemon B&W's AP, it's more so the memory stick. That, and the game uses IR, so pirating the game actually deprives you of features.

This doesn't even make sense, if you're worried about your friends making fun of you because you bought Pokemon, then why are you playing it through a flashcart? Either way, I'm probably interpreting this broken post wrong.

As for the best flashcart under 30 dollars, eh, I don't know. I have an Acekard 2i with AKAIO, it's decent, it gets the job done. I heard cyclos and Supercard being the best as far as the best carts go.

8. kosta032

dw i decided on a acekard 2i does it matter what firmware my dsi is

9. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

CycloDS Evolution. I'd give you a link but the domain's expired.

10. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

yes as updating blocks your flashcard and why are people so desperate for baw that their getting it in japanese but acekard works on latest firmware

11. kosta032

oh good cause my brother took mine and updated it at the start of the year does a acekart 2i work with anormal ds as well

12. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

yes it will, but for it to work on your DSi, you may need to flash it.

13. kosta032

flash it ?