1. This forum is in read-only mode.

one question on Final Fantasy iv ds

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sinharvest24, Jan 10, 2010.

1. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

one question..i know most of you all must have played final fantasy iv ds....(i just found out that they fixed the text glitch...sigh) i've gotten to the part where i become a stupid paladin (sigh) i was just wondering if there is some secret way to go back to being a dark knight XD or does it happen somewhere down the story.....(ok all i want to know is that..is there another dark knight or can i become a dark knight somehow? BTW dark knight is ultra cool XD)

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, you become a Paladin, and while you start out weaker, your Paladin version becomes much stronger. It's part of the story, you learn that hatred derived strength is not the ultimate power :)

3. dedboy

dedboy Guest

On the SNES version, you could do a sprite swap via a code(PAR/Cbreaker). But legit wise, there is no way. Trust me, Cecil as a paladin looks goofy, but he would destroy his dark knight other half if they ever fought.

Personally, I wanted to play as Golbez. Kinda ashamed they didn't make a branch storyline with him as a character, as they did in Final Fantasy II(Dawn of Souls.)

4. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

ok...that sucks :(
    his dark knight form looked so awesome...such a shame

5. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

Yea it does look awesoem. Ig youve played Final Fantasy Dissida, you can play as
    Cecil and switch between dark knight and paladin.

6. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Why would you want to be a Dark Knight again ... i thought that being evil is cool for young children who like to think they are different.ouch! that hurts right? See? I AM the real Dark Knight ... you must train in certain conditions to become one ...

im so bored now so i type rubbish ... anyway ,Paladin in FF IV = higher level . Dark Knight = lower level ,because he didnt figure out that hating somebody is actualy your own fault.Enlightement is definitely higher level ;)