1. This forum is in read-only mode.

One lucky day!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sbf93, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

My TV crashes a few weeks before and I cant play on my Wii anymore. I search for a cheap new one and found a interesting article in a magazine from a discounter. A 19" LCD, HD Ready TV for 199€. That is more than enough for me, because I only want it to play Wii and SNES. I rush to the shop on releasedate (today) and get the first one of all. I was very happy when I arrived at home. I played 8 hours before I notice a Pixel, that always shining red. I pack all together and walk back to the shop and they tell me that there arent anymore exemplares and I only get my money back. Since 30 minutes I havent a TV anymore and have to look on advertising-magazines the next few weeks! :'(
    Im very lucky for one day but not longer!
    Somebody else have a story like mine?

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Suggestion: Buy this T-shirt.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/popculture/78c6/

I see dead pixels. :p

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

That's not a dead pixel, its a stuck pixel, you can usually cure them by pressing them firmly (Not hard).

4. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

I tryed but it doesnt help. Im shure it was a defect I cant "repair" myself

5. dave_salmon

dave_salmon Well-Known Member

Why would you ever watch tv when you can stream everything you would ever want from the net?

Story wise, i had to return the first copy of twilight princess i bought for the wii because the wii wouldn't recognise the disc....first and only time that happened.... ???