1. This forum is in read-only mode.

on the rail shooters for ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by exiavalanche, Dec 27, 2009.

1. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

does anbody know some on the rail shooters for ds besides touch the dead

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That's it.

Unless you wanna try point blank ds or even "typing of the dead" which...is more or less a completly different game 9it's using house of the dead 2 as a base...but you type words out to kill them...and it's japanese...the name I listed isn't the rom name).

3. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

well if there's point blank left for these kind of games i'll try but i expected more on the rail games for ds

4. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

run and gun revival?

5. dreamseller

dreamseller Member

Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ is excellent

6. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

they all suck except for the DSiWare Zombie BBQ

7. namklaw7

namklaw7 Well-Known Member

Simple DS Series Vol. 32: The Zombie Crisis. Released only in japan... Dead n' Furious is WAY better but they are very similar in terms of game play.

8. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Zombie BBQ wasn't a dsi ware to begin with, you can get it on RomU.

9. MindFever

WRONG! ... check DSiware ...i saw it there myself ;) What it means,you can get a retail game on DSIWARE (cool,huh?about time ,dammit...).
    I think it is because it was unreleased in a few regions...dunno which though

10. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Rysio quite obviously said it wasn't to begin with. He's not saying it never came out on DSiWare.

11. MindFever

I thought the term "to begin with" means something like to say: "it isnt in the DSiWARE in the first place!" ... my bad - indeed he did speak in past tense and i missed that part ;P

12. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Ok, fair enough.

13. MindFever

:) okay then ... im off watching Force 10 From Navarone ... seems like a good old war flick.It even starrs Harrison Ford,cool ...

14. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Thanks for explaining it to him Fredbox :p

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I saw this at the shops...but let's see if you are correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Red_Riding_Hood%27s_Zombie_BBQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSiWare

Nothing here.

And while I would check the dsi ware shop myself...my dsi is still on 1.3 and cbf'd updating it.

16. MindFever

Well I would be quite frankly,amazed if you are questioning my information ,since you havent even checked dsiware store yourself. You must update your DSi to be able to access DSiWare shop ,which i guess you can't do.
    But if i missunderstood, i appologise (regarding this,i do have a "track-record" in this particular post :D )

Btw, DSIWARE lists on wikipedia is as usefull as a plastic bag in the middle of a road.

http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/reviews/2009/11/little_red_riding_hoods_zombie_bbq_dsiware

"Not your childhood's Little Red Riding Hood!

You might've heard of Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ before; after all, a classic fairytale character blasting zombies to pieces should be almost guaranteed to get your attention. Chances are, however, that you never saw the game in stores — this is because the game never actually saw release in Europe, so the only way to get it would be to import."

This also explains why it is on DSiWare if it was retail.I guessed right (it was a few weeks ago or so,where i have quickly read this review)

Post Merge: [time]1263068711[/time]
    Yep,i missread or missunderstood your words.Excuse me.I will be more careful next time

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

No need to apologize :)

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

@Mindfever

Ok, seems once again wikipedia fails me...prehaps I should bookmark this site in order to avoid failing once more.

*it's about time a PROPER ds game came to the dsi shop, last time I was on it was just crappy time wasters than real games