1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Old Question Probably ...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by The_Sandman, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Sandman

The_Sandman Member

Hey all ... This is probably an old question but I'm having a small problem as in a few roms I've downloaded aren't showing up on my R4 ... example is 1212 - The Settlers ... I've also tried 1383 - The Settlers but neither of them will work ... I used to love this bad lad back in the day on my amiga so I'm trying to get it to work on my R4 but I just can't get it to show up on the card at all ... I've notice a few other roms not showing up either ... So my problem may be old to someone in here and could you please point me in the right direction to fix it ... that is if its fixable ... ? ... I'm running R4 SDHC Kernel v1.25 with an 8GB memory card ...

Cheers The Sandman ...

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Have you extracted the NDS file from the RAR file you downloaded?
    How many games do you have on your card?

3. The_Sandman

The_Sandman Member

Yeah I've extracted the .nds file from the .rar and at the moment I only have 57 games on the card ...

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Temporarily remove all of the games from your card (back them up on your computer) and put the files on that you can't get to show up by themselves.
    Some cards have had issues displaying numerous files, and while 57 is not that many, it's worth a try. (Usually I think the limit is much higher...)

If that is the problem, then you can separate you games into a few different folders.

5. The_Sandman

The_Sandman Member

Well its worked TirithRR ... I only have the 1 game on 1212 - The Settlers ... Now the thing for me to work out is how many games to drop in separate folders ...

Cheers fella ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.