1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Old Clunky DS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cowcat06, Feb 20, 2010.

1. cowcat06

cowcat06 Well-Known Member

Is Gamestop still selling the old clunky DS's used & if so for how much?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Do you want the DS Phat or the DS Lite?
    I know locally the stores still have a bunch of DS Lites. I think they are about 130USD right now.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Old...clunky...

I'd assume the original phat ds.

Try asking them buddy (as in walk in, they have an extensive stock inventory system and might be able to check other stores), if your in another country, look on the site and have a look...but prehaps you'd be better off on ebay if that's how your intending to buy.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Why would you want the Phat over the Lite though? (I have both, and see no benefit either way, with maybe a few bonuses for the Lite).

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

-Cost

-Tends to be a bit more durable (the hinge on one side of the lite always breaks)

-And personally for me, makes a good self defence weapon (helped many times).

6. Avatar33

i agree with the self defence part

7. Zeermius

Zeermius Member

<3 my clunky DS :]

The DS lite released just before I got my DS, so I just bought the phat one anyway. And also, it's true about the self-defense part.

Don't think they sell them anymore though. I'd try eBay if I were you.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

At my local GameStop, they sell the DS Phats (original) for $90 USD, used DS Lights $110, New DS Lights $130, new DSi $169.99, not sure about used DSi's.

9. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

eBay is your best choice, otherwise try Amazon.com, 75$ is the lowest that ive seen

10. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

craigslist