1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Okay Guys I have "Money"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chaunceez, Oct 6, 2010.

1. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

Well since i have 20 dollars to spend what flashcard or thing could i buy with a 20?
    Flashcards Im thinking of... iEdge, Supercard DSonei and Ak2i
    and just some things for my xbox and like a cleaning kit for a really messed up disc i buy or borrow from a friend and i could make a little business at school like 1 shell and i could clean there moldy disc....

2. naved.islam14

naved.islam14 Member

3. chaunceez

you sure? does is it better then akiao the official firmware? on the SCDSONEi?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It helps to give the guy a link.

Hello fellow aussie, you can't buy any flash carts locally for $20, and the sites that might be able to so so INTERNATIONALLY might be risky unless a soruce is reliable.

The user is Australian, so all prices must be converted to AUD before mentioning them.

5. chaunceez

i know mds but all well i will just get an ak2i...intill it gets raped by dstwo

6. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Yes, SuperCard DSONE is good.

http://shoptemp.com/products/Supercard-DSONEi-Card-for-Nintendo-DS-DS-Lite-DSi-p-36.html

$24 dollars, if you can spend 4 dollars more it is yours.

7. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

??? It's $29.43...

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

No. It's 24$.

9. chaunceez

Is the supercard dsonei almost better then DStwo?

10. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

iedge is beast. it doesn't have ap threads because the latest patches for it auto patch the rom

11. chaunceez

what i did not understand a single word

12. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

oh LOL ok so AP is short for anti-piracy. basically this is a little thing developers implement into their games so that when a person dumps (gets a game and copies it to his computer) the game and uploads it, the AP is triggered not allowing the person who downloaded it to play the game. But things like this are so low tech and can easily be bypassed with a simple patch. each game with AP has it's own patch so you can't just run along and get a patch for a different game. now these patches were said to not work on some flashcards (acekard, R4 etc.). I recommended iedge because it has full compatibility with most games with AP or with any AP patch released.

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

No. SCDSTwo is better than Onei.

14. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

15. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

yeah supercard is better.

16. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

DSTWO is way better then that crappy iEDGE.

17. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Guys he's on a $20 budget he might be best off with the AK2i.Since it's much cheaper.

18. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

if he can find a $20 dstwo go for it