1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Okamiden Preorder Bonuses

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Inunah, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

If you're going to preorder Okamiden, will you preorder it from Gamestop or Capcom's online store?

Gamestop preorders come with a Okamiden 'Celestial Stylus' and screen-cleaning cloth. Capcom Online Store preorders come with a Chibiterasu plush keychain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm gonna try to convince my parents to take me to Gamestop tomorrow so I can preorder Okamiden. That stylus is just too hard to pass up, after I missed out on getting the Phantom Hourglass feather stylus.

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Oh shit if that isn't the most fucking kawaii thing ever, I mean fuck, the cute is bleeding from my eyeballs

3. shadowhawk95

shadowhawk95 Well-Known Member

Gamestop is the way to gooo!

4. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

If i knew what this was id preorder it from Gamestop

5. shadowhawk95

shadowhawk95 Well-Known Member

It comes with a Okami style stylus and a ds cloth wiper.

6. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

as in the game not what the preorder bonus is

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Why the fuck is this not in england?

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

In Okamiden you play the offspring of the Goddess of the Sun and save Nippon/Japan from all sorts of demons and shit from Japanese Mythology. Somewhere in there is a mystical paintbrush that allows you do things by drawing.
    Post Merge: [time]1298138022[/time]
    It might be. The same preorder bonuses were in Japan, too, so they may not change/omit the bonuses for the E release.

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I'd take the plush.

I don't trust stylus's unless they are from nintendo themselves, who knows who made that thing...unless you just think that's cooler than a plush keychain :/

10. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Well I've got no use for the keychain, seeing as I don't have a set of keys to put on it. Plus, knowing plush keychains... It may be a bit big to be okay as a keychain, too.

Besides, the stylus looks like it'd be easier to hold onto than the small styluses you'd get with the DS. But I really don't know the size, so I can't judge.

11. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

after missing out on okami im gonna get this

12. audit_08

audit_08 Well-Known Member

I'm so envious! Unfortunately, we don't have gamestop here in our country. :<

13. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I like the stylus but I'm a pirate at heart. I can't go and betray my principles.

14. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

There's always ebay, and you could go and buy these things right now if you wanted. Japan had the exact same preorder bonuses and I'm sure they're on ebay by now.