1. This forum is in read-only mode.

okamiden help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

hello i need help and a little pointing on what to do, i reach kusnagi cave and i am up to a point where there is a room with a withered tree a hole that spawns enemies and two rocks what do i do here? as power slash wont cut them BTW this is the AP patched version using the files that john51 posted

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Be more specific on where you are. Are there any specific things? If it is brown rocks, get at the right angle, then power slash them. It takes a few tries to get it right. You also may only be able to cut one at a time here if it's where I think it is. Try cutting first the left rock (the one more in front), then the right rock.

They are most likely the rocks that cut at different heights to create a path up.

3. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

yes to be specific i am a little after you open the secret passage by restoring the painting with the sun symbol on it, afterwards there is a large cave with several rocks to power slash in order to let some logs go down and cross over them, finally after it there is a huge rock with a symbol were susanoo's son with chibiterasu helps cuts it in half after that is where i am stuck

4. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

Is this the big green rock with the paper on it?