1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Okamiden Help Topic

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ax3llvsu, Sep 30, 2010.

1. ax3llvsu

ax3llvsu Member

Let's get a help topic going for this game, yes?

I'll start off... After getting the slash technique, what do I need to do next?
    I've been all around the village and talked to everyone, but still, I'm lost...

2. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Talk to the little girl with pink clothes by the bridge then talk to Susano (i guess that's his name - the guy with the wood sword) then go to his house (the one by the bridge) and go downstairs, on the ceiling there is a bottle, use the slash technique to drop it then take it to Susano he'll fall asleep after drinking it and you'll be able to pass.

3. ax3llvsu

ax3llvsu Member

Thank you very much. :D

4. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I keep cutting it but only a bun and the grey bag thing falls out.

5. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

AP?

Ckeck any tech threads on okamiden.

6. klaimore

Nah. Got past it. Turns out I didn't help the woman repair her bucket. My roms already AP-free. Now I'm stuck on a part with 2 giant rocks blocking and a spawn point for those pink frilled frogs things. I can't cut the rocks. help anyone?

7. viral777

viral777 Active Member

OMG thank you so much, i was gonna make a thread asking this, but i found one already made with the same exact problem as me :D thank you :D.
    okay now once im in the field after making susano fall asleep, wat do i do next?

8. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Go north to the withered tree, talk to it (press A) then go left to a house with piles of lumber on the outside, talk to the guy in there, he'll give you a side mission (collect some objects), leave his house and go further left you'll see a wooden gate and a broken lever by it, press A and the kid will prompt you to restore the lever (trace the broken part) and try to turn it but fail then Susano appears and turns the lever opening the path to the area ahead.

9. viral777

viral777 Active Member

cool, awesome thanks bro,

the lever on the side of his house ;D which was on the right.

imo, i think we should turn all this into 1 little guide.....

10. klaimore

I got the flower blooming ability, and I went back to the entrance to bloom that purple patch ground. I got the 5 things in the chests, what do I do now?

11. viral777

viral777 Active Member

Hey im on the part u were stuck on " Now I'm stuck on a part with 2 giant rocks blocking and a spawn point for those pink frilled frogs things. I can't cut the rocks. help anyone?" after u fight that clam like demon thingy, how'd u get past it?

lol o wait nvm i got past it, you have to cut Horizontal.

12. klaimore

Yeah I slashed diagonally and spent like 2 hours trying to cut both of them at once.

13. viral777

viral777 Active Member

h/o ill try and help u out.

lol, but i draw a circle around the small purple holes, and but nothing happens, wat do?

14. klaimore

Purple holes? Where?

15. viral777

viral777 Active Member

the ones that spawn the little frogs.

16. klaimore

Oh.. Those are permanent. Go back to the entrance of the cavern and theres a purple patch of ground there.

17. viral777

viral777 Active Member

lol okay, ya i fixed the giant purple hole, now i got every tree in the cave blooming again, and another door opened up,

thanks

18. klaimore

You're meant to fix every tree? Ohman.

19. viral777

viral777 Active Member

ya lool, you had to do that for the 1st part of the level, now im guessing your gonna have to do that in the whole stage, and once u see like a pool of purple stuff, and a flower bud, draw a circle on the flower bud in the purple pool, then lily pads will make a bridge.

EDIT:
    now i am on the first boss.

EDIT 2:

i have beated the 1st boss, what you must do is, keep hitting the giant frog until he jumps out of the water, than use the slash ability on his belly button, he will then spit out a rock like object, now draw a line from Kuni i think the boy with sword name is, over to the rock, after he picks up the rock, then draw a line from Kuni to the Glowing yellow circle, Keep repeating this till he is dead, but later during the fight, the giant frog will have a shell over his belly button, use the blooming ability, then use the slash ability.
    Post Merge: [time]1286067763[/time]

20. klaimore

Okays. I'm currently playing Pokemon.
    Post Merge: [time]1286088870[/time]
    Okay. After the SOS chimney I went back to the village I started from and saw the cutscene with the sick girl. What do I do next?