1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Okamiden help -Ryushima ruins

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by z3vil, Mar 16, 2011.

1. z3vil

z3vil New Member

I'm in the Ryushima ruins with Kurow. I've already done the wind mini game and gotten the lightening ability and I've made it through the lightning doors using the drum I got from the clouds.

I'm at a point where I can't go any further, I just can't figure it out.
    I fought a quick battle because this tall, blue fan blade thing had the purple smoke around it, fought that demon and cleared it. I can't get that fan blade, or the second fan a bit further to move.

On this same path, before the fans, there's this red screen on the right wall with two moon pillars opposite it. Kurow reads the screen, "the path is only revealed to those of the Moon Tribe." then Kurow comments and says "guess there's something here that only I can see."

on a previous screen there was a moon pillar, and Kurow commented on how the pillars are probably a message to him, but he doesn't get it, with pillar and message in red. but I can't interact with any other moon pillars.

I've got these clues and no clue what to do.

Post Merge: [time]1300311499[/time]
    Anyone who has beaten this part, or even beaten the game, I'd like to hear from you and try and get some help.

2. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

If this is where i think it is, draw a spiral on the blue fans, that should open the way. If you're at the pillars with the lightning bolts, press the switch and go back to the first pillar and draw the line to the others.