1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Okamiden help. 5th Story Pagoda.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by klaimore, Mar 19, 2011.

1. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I played the Jap rom when it got released, but then got kinda bored of it, since I didn't understand any of the plot and took forever to work out what to do. Since the release of the English rom, I renamed my Jap sav file but now I forgot what to do and can't get past this floor on the 5th story pagoda. My partner (the mermaid) is nowhere to be seen, and I'm stuck in this floor with a save mirror and a beast selling items. what do I do now?

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

If Nanami isn't with you when you're at an Origin Mirror, you did something wrong. Every time I encountered an Origin Mirror in the Five-Story Pagoda, Nanami was with me. Go back and get Nanami, then continue.

3. klaimore

I tried to get outta the only exit there was on that floor, and Nanami just says Aw squiddy why would you leave me alone? Is there some way to get outta there and redo the whole thing again? Because when I pressed redo after opening the menu it just teleports me back to the mirror, and when i try to exit I just reach the top of the stairs and nothing happens.

4. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Don't go through the exit. Go get Nanami. You're not supposed to be alone.

5. klaimore

The problem is I can't find her. and I'm stuck on this floor divided by a river with a white lizard swimming in it.

6. klaimore

If anyone wants a crack at the sav, here it is:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?s741u1l252qnczk

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Have you tried going to the river? Maybe she's in the water.

8. klaimore

Can't see her there though.

9. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

Did you send her to a treasure chest? Because if you did then try moving your camera around if possible. I passed that point a while ago so i have forgotten if you can move the camera or not.

10. klaimore

I don't know I don't think so I panned it around as much as possible. Is anyone willing to try the sav?

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Hmm... That's strange. I don't have the ROM (I have a legit cart), so I don't know if this is unfixed anti-piracy measures or not.