1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Okamiden AP.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dreamerx3, May 26, 2011.

1. Dreamerx3

Dreamerx3 Active Member

I don't think anyone mentioned this AP yet, but it's in the (U) version.

You finish the Cave of Nagi and when you come out, you're supposed to have the Cut scroll, I have that, but to cut, you need Kuni and apparently, Kuni is nowhere to be seen. The game tells you to cut two stone lanterns and won't progress until you do. I've tried going to the Kuniki village (the way to progress the story) but it just lets me go through the portal and I can't go any further. (Going through the portal as in, literally going through it, it doesn't change screens). Any help?

This is on the Nintendo DS Wood R4 v1.27 and I don't get a white screen or anything while playing the game.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

This was mentioned ages ago. I even made the AP topic with the patch link and such right after the game dumped back in March.

3. Dreamerx3

Dreamerx3 Active Member

Oh, I apologize. I couldn't find it when I searched "Okamiden" in Tech, may I please have the link to your thread? I also wasn't sure if the AP Patch was to patch white screen or the Stone Lantern AP so I thought I would just make a thread.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53768.0

The patch makes it so you can cut the stone lanterns and proceed into the next area. That is the only AP. Any white screen issues are a firmware issue. Wood R4 is up to 1.30 by the way.

5. Dreamerx3

Dreamerx3 Active Member

Thanks so much, I just tried the patch + the slash and it worked.