1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ok this is mosot likely stupid but...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xantok, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xantok

xantok Member

im trying to run nSX2 but it wont pick up games on my computer, the game is in .torrent not in one the game picks up... if i manually changed that would there be a problem or not.. oh the game is Final Fantasy X

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

.Torrent files are for a Bittorrent Client.

They are not the actual game, but merely a file to tell a Bitorrent Client where to get the game. You need a program like uTorrent and open the .torrent file with that. It will download the game, and may take many hours.

3. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

most likely (sorry couldn't help it)

if it has .torrent at the end use torrent software to download the game first. I hate using torrents :p

you beat me to the post ;D

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I on the other hand love using torrents. As long as it's a reputable tracker with many seeds, it goes perfect.

You get a no named tracker and host, and some random person puts a torrent file together and doesn't have any seeders, of course it will stink :)

5. xantok

xantok Member

ah ok.. dam.. i hate torrents too.. yall know where i might find the game where i dont have to torrent?

6. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

unlikely with there huge size

7. xantok

xantok Member

k cool... thanks for the help

8. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

why not buy a new or preowned ps2 there pretty cheap

if your wondering why i'm saying this, I read your intro :D

9. xantok

xantok Member

because i wouldnt play it enough to be worth the expense... im addicted to a game called entropia universe and spend alot of my free time on there... i just wanted the game to have it again when i feel like playing it

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I tried project entropia, didn't really like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.