1. This forum is in read-only mode.

OK SO HERE\'s the DEAL I am using A i have R4-III SDHC r4iiisdhc.com Latest: v3.0

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by LilBoom, Dec 19, 2010.

1. LilBoom

LilBoom Active Member

i have R4-III SDHC r4iiisdhc.com Latest: v3.07 Updated: 2008 , and im trying to figure out how to get ttdsmenu/ysmenu to work on my R4. Because support for my r4 clone has been discontinued i have been continually told to ditch the old kernel. I have tried extracting the ysmenu software but my effort comes to no avail because i am doing something wrong im sure of it. its not working what do i do? i want to play newer games and to do that i need to get ttdsysmenu or somthing like that. Is there a video tutorial out there for how to do it on a i have R4-III SDHC r4iiisdhc.com Latest: v3.07 Updated: 2008 someone please help.
    Post Merge: [time]1292791333[/time]
    please help.

2. DisgaeaGod101

DisgaeaGod101 Well-Known Member

can someone help me too?
    i got 3.13 and ys menu 6.42 working
    but Golden Sun Dark Dawn won't work
    and others said they got it too?

3. LilBoom

LilBoom Active Member

yeah man i hear you bro its really frustrating trying to get this shit to work, i have R4 sdhc III and i even posted the full version. I'm just trying to find out which ysmenu ttds or w/e kernel will work for me a youtube vid tutorial would do the trick but i can't find any.

4. DisgaeaGod101

DisgaeaGod101 Well-Known Member

well first
    1. Format your SDcard (optional)
    2. type in 3.13 R4III revolution
    and find the latest firmware

then in my other topic
    a guy listed a 6.42 ysmenu
    download that (Ysmenu for Clones)

5. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

also copy the R4patch.dat or TTpatch.dat file!
    then it should work!

6. LilBoom

LilBoom Active Member

Re: OK SO HERE\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s the DEAL I am using A i have R4-III SDHC r4iiisdhc.com Latest: v3.0

Post Merge: [time]1292792518[/time]
    again i don't have the r4 III revoultion card... this is what i'm using R4-III SDHC r4iiisdhc.com Latest: v3.07 Updated: 2008.

Post Merge: [time]1292792840[/time]
    apparently i have to do some dual boot option.
    Post Merge: [time]1292794920[/time]
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. pjmorie

pjmorie Member

Download and extract this firmware: http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=23261
    After extractacting you should get a folder with various firmwares for different cards.
    Leave on your origianl R4III firmware and copy the contents of the TTMenu folder (TTMenu folder and TTMenu.dat) from the DSTT_DSTTi extracted folder onto your card. Now open the extracted folder R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC and go into the TTMenu folder. Copy the TTMenu.nds file from this folder also onto the root of your micro SD card.
    You should now have on the root of your card the original R4III firmware, a TTMenu folder, a file called TTMenu.dat and a file called TTMenu.nds along with your game roms. Hopefully when you start up your DS you should see your usual R4III screen with your list of games. In the list of games there should be TTMenu.nds. Try loading this and it should boot the DSTT firmware. If this does boot try running your games from here.