1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Oink

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by h8uthemost, Sep 18, 2007.

1. h8uthemost

h8uthemost Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Who here is a member at Oink? And if you are, how did it take you to become a power user? And if you became a power user, how did you do it? Did you upload your own music, or did you download music from their tracker, and just wait patiently for it to seed it back?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just wanting some info. I got into Oink about eight weeks ago. And that site has way more seeders than leechers, so it's a lot harder to maintain your ratio than other sites.

Not that my ratio is in trouble(it's almost to 2.). But I was afraid to download music from there for like the first month and a half, since most stuff you download takes so long to get a leecher.

So, about a week ago I started filling the requests over their, and uploading music. Now, I'm about 4GB away from becoming power user. So I should hit the 10GB mark in a few days.

So I was just wondering if the ones that became power user worked real hard to get to that status, or just sat back and let their download seed.

Thanks for any info.