1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ohio and all of it's snow....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Peach_is_Awesome, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Peach_is_Awesome

Peach_is_Awesome Well-Known Member

I'm worried about tomorrow. If Ohio still has Snow Emergencies in lvl 3 when my dad leaves for work tomorrow in the morning, I fear that he will get ticketed unintendenly.

This is a scary thought.

Do you think that lvl 3 snow emergencies will end by tomorrow?

EDIT: Never mind...My county just cancelled lvl 3 Snow Emergency.

2. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Psh, you mid-US states get snow and think it's the apocalypse. SCHOOLS CANCELED, ROADS DECLINED, NO WORK. God damn, here in north Vermont we get small animals that come down in our hail. School is never canceled, and we're so poor we can't afford salt/sand on the roads. I'm telling you, I walk to school and back, uphill both ways, battling polar bears (amongst other cold-temperature-habitat animals) as I hike the 30 mile path through the woods. It's fucking vicious. Where the hell did I go with this post. I'm fucking awesome. I'm not even gonna start over, I'm so hitting the post button. The top is relevant. Sure. Here it goes~

3. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Nice... school is always canceled here when there's snow (at least 10 snow days this year) and I'm in Canada.

My polar bear could beat up your polar bear anyday.

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

School is NEVER cancelled here in NYC. Our schools are notorious for forcing people to go outside for recess in -10 degree Fahrenheit weather.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's never any snow here in Nelson.. Wish there was..

6. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

Here in the South we've had one snow storm this winter, and it was in March!

7. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

What is snow? never heard of it.

Netherlands.

8. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

-10 isn't that cold. I've waited for the bus for 45 minutes in colder temperatures than that + wind chill.

We don't go outside for recess anyway. :D

9. OhhSaddam

OhhSaddam Member

lol I was born in sybiria even i only was there untill the second class, we had to wait for bus in up to
    -24(in a warm winter session) in winter and u are talking about - 10 is terrible :p