1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Oh my! Games that aren't released are already available!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snebbers, May 19, 2010.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

This article talks repeatedly about the website dsigames.org and about how you can already download Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow for DS.

But seeing as though the game isn't released yet, it seems like a scam.. Also it seems that you have to pay $39 to join the site for a life time membership of 'safe' downloads. I would also like to state that this article was posted on May the 4th.

Just a warning to people. Please be careful when looking around for games. You're better off sticking to romulation and learning some patience. This applies to all games though, think about what you're doing.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

scam without a doubt.

3. snebbers

Easily, I just wanted to make sure people don't fall into traps like these.

4. kapita

kapita New Member

This is a total scam believe me :(

5. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

Did you notice that this guys just keep saying "well, well, well, well, well, well..." on every phrase!
    I don't know you, but, this article looks made by a 3rd grade!.

scam!, scam!, scam!, scam!, scam! (made by a kid or a retarded!)

6. snebbers

Yeah tell me about it, I can understand some websites being true to their word and providing this service for a monthly membership, as my friends dad uses one of them. He was the one who told me about emulation and set my R4 card up for me, which I am still using, nearly a year later.

I think it's nice that we can be patient and get this service for free. Not to mention a few large details of course.

7. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I feel really sorry for people that actually payed for that site.

8. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

With out a doubt a scam, more so of trying to charge a fee. I can remember during the GBA era of being able to download games months in advance before actual release date, but doesn't seem to happen with NDS games.

What few of us that are. I wish this was true for everyone.

9. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Well, if you search on an other Rom, you just get the same thing, but then with the name of the other Rom instead of Blue dragon

10. snebbers

I know, but my point is that RomUlation is a safe secure site.

When I say service, I mean having the ability to download games to be able to test them. Not "abuse the site and download any games you ever wanted."

I may be a pirate, but if I had the funds I would so buy the games that I have downloaded.