1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Official Monster Rancher (U) Help Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by unqiueninja, Aug 6, 2010.

1. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Post all the questions you encounter during the game here and people will come by to help you ;D

Well, how do I raise a second monster?

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I think you have to make your Farm bigger using that construction guy.

3. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

MONSTER RANCHER!!!!! NOSTALGIA OVERLOAD

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

yeah! ;D I always watched the anime when I was little :p
    and I thought there was some sort of card game ? ???

5. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

There is a construction guy??

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Well i take my previous post back, i think you can only raise one monster at a time.

Yep he comes around and offers to make your house and barn and such bigger for a price.

7. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

How does one rank up?

8. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

win the tournaments in Battle from Ranch menu

9. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

I already won 20 tourneys and still no going up. :\

I'm only able to enter E tourneys.

10. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Don't you need to win some kind of official tourney to rank up ?
    At leas that's how it goes in most Monster Rancher games.

11. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

freeze your monster at the lab then go to place where make your monster and you can make another monster i got a aybssish from that.hope that helps

12. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

so are there consistent ways of making monsters, like the CDs used to be? For example, I drew a pentagram and made a mew. If yu draw one, will it result in the same monster? If so, we should create a thread dedicated to how to summon what monster. I really want a pixie so if anyone knows how to get one, lemme know :)
    Post Merge: [time]1281102456[/time]
    also, will your monster always fail a training session if it doesn't have a musical note associated with it (meaning it likes that particular training)?

13. Marmokachi

Marmokachi New Member

They won't always fail the training they just have a higher percentage that they might. I used the incatation way to make a monster and the word "Pikachu" made a Luvco and my husbands name made a Mochi Mew.

14. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Try "coloring" the thing like a chess board
    I got a Pixie that way

Apparantly the drawing monster generation depends on which pixel is colored or something like that

15. buchichu

so did you colour the chess board as 4 blocks, several or like, fill in every other pixel? man, there should be a guide out there. I've just been playing around with monster creation and have created quite a few but now it feels like I'm getting the same over and over. I remember in the older games if you used a burned CD you'd just get a mochi over and over. Maybe there are default monsters you get from not drawing anything clearly or speaking clearly...?

16. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I colored 16 squares

I kinda like the GBA's Type word to generate monster compare to this
    At least its more sharable and choosing random alphabets seems easier :p

17. Marmokachi

Marmokachi New Member

I tryed to do the chess bourd and got a Tropimochi. I used the larger squares as the guide and started with a black one.

18. buchichu

well, I made some squiggles and got a Pink Princess! (pixie + Ogyo) and she's terribly cute. But yeah, would really like there to be consistent ways to make monsters. At least the ones you make are saved and accessible later, but JEEZ.

and the chess board keeps making golems for me, lol

19. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

The Tiger type monster looks pretty good though, I got it on my first try, has a good attack, and speed points. Good for killing an enemy quickly, I guess.
    I'm not sure if this has the same affect to others, but if you just press confirm without drawing anything on the field, you may get Shadow Mage.

20. Marmokachi

Marmokachi New Member

Confirmed :)