1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Official Firmware vs. AKAIO; Games not working

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rjsec4ever, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjsec4ever

rjsec4ever Well-Known Member

So, I figured to give AKAIO 1.5 a test run on my AK2.1 and I liked the speed of loading files and more customizable. BUT then I noticed the different DMA boot (green "loading")... all my games wouldn't run!! D: It's either I hold A all the time when I boot a rom OR set the loader to the official one to each and every... single... rom... *pants*... about 60 of them. I reverted back to official. Any tips and tricks for your AKAIO?

2. sadboy

sadboy Guest

you just use 1.5 for roms that wont run so swich back and forth or get 2 micros to play around with it good luck

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You may best put both on...I run both akio and acekard official on mine :)

But before we do that...did you install it worrectly-my akio is running smooth.

Format your microSD card and try again-and which games have you tried?

(to have both akio and acekard going-install akio, but locate the "akloader.nds" file from the acekard site and locate the "akloader" folder inside the firmware folder...I forgot what the name is but you can't miss it-after that in rom options you can switch which game loader your using-thus some games that may not work on akio like nintendogs...well for me-can work :) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.