1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NSM - Star Coin help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by HellsingDog, Aug 21, 2009.

1. HellsingDog

HellsingDog Active Member

I'm a 100% kinda person so I have to use all the star coins are in New Super Mario bros to get the final percent I need to get 100. BUT< heres the thing, I need 20 coins to spend on wall paper to spend it all , but, I only seem to have 19 left! and all my words are out of star coins>? is that even possible? Is there another way I can spend or find star coins? Cuz, I only have to buy 1 more wallpaper and I have all and everything!

2. i_like_games

i_like_games New Member

Are you SURE? This is probably a human error instead of a in-game glitch. Check all of the worlds again. There should be a star at the top when choosing a level. That means you have got all star coins for the world. Check if u forgot any secret levels.

3. perrypainter

perrypainter Active Member

make sure you finished world 7. There's a locked level to the right of 7-5 that you can only get to by taking the secret exit in 7-5. It doesn't even look like there's a level there. You have to blow up the hill of blocks toward the end(right before the giant missile launcher). You have to blow the blocks up with the little walking bombs. then take the tunnel.
    Prob know that though.

Also in world 4 you after the small castle you have to pay 5 coins to get to one world that's next to the mushroom house.