1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Now I'm having problems downloading ROMs!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by girlsjustwant2havefun, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlsjustwant2havefun

girlsjustwant2havefun Active Member

Boy, I guess you guys are just going to have to hold my hand and walk me through everything. So far I haven't been able to do anything on my own! :-[ Okay, so now I'm trying to download ROMs. I clicked on the ROM, clicked download, and chose North America. Jzip pops up and asks me to open or save. I chose save and put it into a folder. Since this is my first time and I can't seem to get anything right on my own, I thought I would see if I could get it onto my DS before I download too many and screw the whole process up! So I opened the folder and moved the ROM to my removable disk (F:). So there it is, I can see it on there, I remove the SDHC card put it into my Cyclods, turn it on, and....nothing. My DS looks the same as before, can't find the ROM. Nothing comes up under view:file, view:ROM, or view:list. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG THIS TIME!!!

2. Sbetty02

Sbetty02 Member

Have you extracted the zip folder before putting it on? If not right click and extract and then copy the .nds to your F:\ folder

3. girlsjustwant2havefun

girlsjustwant2havefun Active Member

:eek: Oh my Gosh! I am such an idiot! Thanks for bailing me out again, guys :-*! Next I'll be asking how to play each and every game. (I'm just kidding, although you wouldn't think so from my previous posts! Lol!)

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Everyone has to learn how to do things the first time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.