1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Not the most clever thing I've ever seen...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reider, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Reider

Reider Modereider

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/33493/98/

I'd figure that it was a given that you should never do this, but apparently I was wrong.

2. tarqs101

tarqs101 Member

Hmmmm?!?!?!

Idiot.

3. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

Is it mean that I laughed? :-[

It reminds me of this time one of my mom's friends was over with her little boy and I was trying to study in my room and the little boy was playing with that operator game and he asked me if this went into that and I didn't look at where he was pointing and I just said yes and next thing I know all the lights go out in the house and the little boy is crying because he had stuck the little metal tweezers into the light socket......

I told my Mom straight away, but the little guy was fine he cried because sparks had come flying out and all the electricity went out and it scared him....

Also to be fair I thought that we had all of our light sockets covered up with those protective things.

I still to this day feel really guilty, But I did ace that final exam.... :-\

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

I never look in there anyways, so it's understandable I didn't know that :p

Well, it wouldn't have happened in the first place if the kid would've used some common sense...

5. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

You know, he could have just gone outside for awhile. God.

6. poiboy

poiboy Well-Known Member

just when you thought the red ring of death was the worse thing for your x-box 360..
    it was a darwin award nominee kid!

:eek: