1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Not supposed to?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by boredsimon, Mar 17, 2010.

1. boredsimon

boredsimon Well-Known Member

Are you like me where you know that there are better forums for the specific topic u want to talk about out there, but decide to stick to RomU because of their responsive forum?

2. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

3. smexyboi88

smexyboi88 New Member

yerp kinda LOL

4. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

well I just started it for the games but then I got addicted to the forums

5. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

6. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

what do you mean by better?
    i think romulation is the best

7. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Romu fourms are alot better than others.Pretty even with the best.I mostly go by the rules,and i really like the rules here.

But sites like animalcrossingcommunity.com...Thats just...No..

I H.A.T.E. That site!!

I dont even know where to get started about that..I was on that site for almost 3 years intill i got perma banned,and the rules are EXTREMELY strict! Check out that site and you will see what i mean.xD

8. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

What do you mean by responsive.Are you talking about you get help quick in like the Tech sections.

9. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

I understand what you mean, there is a KH forum i would much rather spend my time on, but it can take DAYS to get a reply to a thread, even when they have about 100 users on at a time. (They all spend their time on peoples profiles leaving messages lol)

RomU i can get a reply in like 10 seconds, plus the community is great here :p

10. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

ive used loads of forums this one is definately the friendliest.
    if i need ANYTHING, games related or otherwise i just put up a post and so far theres always been someone with the answer.
    this is the only games forum i use now

11. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

I'm becoming more active in this forum.
    But my first choice is GBAtemp.
    Then RomU 8)

12. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Pretty much. I used to read/post in many,many forums, but then they became Troll factories and...well..I'm sure you know how that is. The I decided to play some retro games and found RomU+this wonderfull and helping/kind forum. Great peeps here,too.