1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Not "Happy Days" But "Bad Fu*ked Up Days"

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 1Blacks1, Aug 4, 2008.

1. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Well i went to sleep at 9pm because i had a basketball match happening the next day well, This girl called Esthefani (Es - Stef - fani) called me at 12am and started to talk so much sh1t about her life and shit that lasted till 4am (You must have those days when you talk to a Girl For Hours at night) My moms wakes up and takes my cell phone away from me and tells tha Esthfani to "Fuc* off" (My mom is Gangsta like that) then i fall asleep (Again) and then at 6 my alarm goes off to wake up (2 hours sleep). i was looking for my basketball gear only to find out that they were in the wash so i had to ring up my coach and ask him 2 get me a spare gear. i start playing "Gunz : The Duel" to wake up waiting for the coach to arrive only to yet again find out that theres a Un-Expected Server Mantance so i couldnt play. the coach arives and i get in then at about 5 mins away from my house picking up other players i relise that i forgot my Cell because my moms took it Last night so i had to convice tha coach driver to take me back to my house so i can pick it up. when i get home my mom gave me a long explination about why i shouldnt be speaking to girls at night. i get back on the coach and had to pick up the other Players. while on the way to the stadium i was playin on FinalFantasy Tactics A2 on my DS n kept loosing on this 1 mission were you have to save Chocobos so i got pissed off and stoped playing. then i accidently droped it and broke off a bit of the thing that holds the 2 screens together. we was about half way through getting to the stadium and i needed a piss. so i had to hold it in for like 1 hour. when we got into tha stadium i had a nice long relaxed piss washed my hands came out and guess who was there. Esthefani. there again chatting shit not letting me my groove on. i was picked for the starting 5 and i had to play 3 quaters. First - second and Last quater. We Won all of the matchs we had expt for 1 team (There Turf Team) and they were cheating the scores so we Aparently lost. luckly people showed then that the scores were cheated with there camaras and we got transfaer into the Semi Finals instantly. Well. Semi final time. First quater 5-6 were winning. second quater 15-16 Still winning 3rd quater 23-23 were drawing. Last quater. 23-30 we win. then came the Finals. first quater my team player got injored on the leg. 2nd quater 2 of my team got sent off for swearing (WTF. Thats the First) 3rd quater i injored my thumb so i couldnt shoot or dribble. Last quater. we lost. Got back to my home turf people celebrating and shit like "WE ALready know That You Have Won, Let us see Tha Trouphy" and I had to be the 1 to break the news to them. Why tha Fuk me ?

So The Things That whent Wrong -

*Was Talking on the Cell for hours only to wake up early
    *Had to ring up Coach to say that i need Spare Gear.
    *The game i Play to wake me up was in The Hospital
    *Had to Convince Coach Driver to Turn back for my Cell phone
    *Kept Loosing on FF Tactics A2
    *Accidently Drop DS n Broke it (Still Works)
    *Needed a Piss For a hour or so and couldnt go (Coach Driver Wouldnt Stop)
    *Got to the Stadium and They First Person i see is The Girl that i was Talking To at Night (WHy The Hell Was She There?)
    *Was Cheated In The Tournament and if it wasnt For The Surrporting Audiance we would have been kicked out of the tounament
    *Friend Got Injoyed My Best Team Player Got Injoyed so there was a Higher Percent in us lossing
    *Team Player Got Kicked Out of Match For Swearing. who tha hell Kicks you outa a Match for Swearing ?
    *I Injoyer my thumb so no "Henry" on the team meaning we have lost
    *We loose the tounament and come second place.
    *We go Back to Home Turf and i had to break the news to everyone. We Lost.

Why Me ?

This happend August 3rd 2008.

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I only have one question... Is she hot?

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Hmm, ouch. ^Yeah? Also, a good way is to put the phone done somewhere, and just say "uh huh" and "yeah" and "ahhh", since they just keep talking :p They did that on a ad here once, crackup.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

everyone has to have bad days, or else there's nothing to compare the good days with, and thus no good days.

5. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

What the hell is that about?

You didn't mention that your friend was injured in your story...

Now....I may be wrong here...but I think you made most of that stuff up...

6. Loonylion

I think he's using it as an expression to mean down for maintenance.

7. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

err...coach? the trainer?
    and how can you be absent from football because you injure your thumb?

8. Loonylion

american football I assume.

9. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

DevilDinah - i Dont play Football. i Play Basketball.

Loonylion - ye i did mean that The game was in Mantanace, you also have a good point that good and bad day thing you said.

iamlegend - The Guy that got injured Was my friend. Now who am i to tell you what to think ? If you think i made the story up then Congratulations from me and my basketball team. Hope you get the Key for the world. im in your side.

Almo - ye she is hot. shes got tha Breasts and the Ass and sh1t but the thing that ruins her is that she talks too Too much.

Anandjones - i cannot believe i didnt think about this. next time i will. thanks for the advice

10. duderedux

duderedux Well-Known Member

Get a blog.

11. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

All girls talk way too much. You gotta learn the tricks man. You basically spoke for such a long time? You simply say "My battery is dying, I have to go". Or just close the phone and switch it off and the next day tell her "Sorry I don't know what happened, my phone got messed up and I couldn't phone you back". Plus I find it hard to believe your battery lasted that long to be honest.

Hahahaha, I agree.