1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nostradamus: The Truth" and "Doomsday 2012: End of Days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by realg187, Nov 20, 2007.

1. realg187

realg187 Well-Known Member

Nostradamus: The Truth" and "Doomsday 2012: End of Days

Did anyone see this? the world is gonna end in 2012.

Here is a (short) sample:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4psUkHvcFO8

Does anyone know where I can get the full thing? It was on discovery channel last night, I was watching Mind Freak (Ice Cube was actually in it) cuz thats what my brother turned to and I seen the commercial.

2. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Sweet i should start partying it up as much as i can before time runs out ;D

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

lol so what the couse of it? Armagadon? Alien Invasion? or another Big Bang?

4. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Failure to recognise iamlegend as supreme being and leader of the human race by 2012 will result in the Earth's core exploding.....quite simple really

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

meh, that guy has predicted the end of the world at least 6 times so far and its not happened yet...

6. iamlegend

Who ? Me or Nostradamus ?? :D

Yeah he was a fairly indescisive man wasn't he ??
    "I swear...the world is going to end next Wednesday"
    "I swear...the world is going to end in the year....nineteen....ninety nine"
    "I swear...I left it on the table"

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

indecisive doesn't describe it. insane does.

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

lol XD

9. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

I have heard it.But do you believe it?

10. realg187

realg187 Well-Known Member

The world ends by poll reversal and then global disasters occur.

11. iamlegend

What ? Like one option is winning a poll...and suddenly the other recieves a large number of votes and wins...??

12. kotorlover24

kotorlover24 Active Member

i don't believe it but every one at my school believes it and they were going crazy today.

it so sad really i mean how many times has Nostradamus predicted this and has it happend no i don't think so i mean who hear remembers the chaos of Y2K every one was hiding in bomb shelters hiding for cover and leaving their electronics alone because they were afraid they were going to blow up. give me a break people nobody can see the future and that's that. :eek:

13. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ currently the earths magnetic polls are weakening and they will eventually weaken so far and then flip, this will screw up birds mostly. The Mayan calender also ends 2012. there is nothing that says the world will end, extinctions are a natural occuarance and have happened plenty of times before, all its really saying is the human race will not carry on, plenty of other species will. This whole end of the world crap has just come about cause humans are so anthropocentric. The world is unlikely to end, the human race however most certainly is.

14. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I thought according to the bible or something, the world will end in a few thousand years time?

15. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^havnt read the bible but ive read about it, its been so distorted over time, your better off reading green eggs and ham by Dr Sues :p

16. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Great now i'm hungry

17. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

meh green eggs and ham and are you my mother? were my faves, though i wouldnt mind the whole collection.

18. kotorlover24

kotorlover24 Active Member

i always liked "go dog go" myself ahhh good times gooood times.

19. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol well i see i managed to change this topic from the end of the world to the legend of Dr Sues :p

20. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

GUYS! The world is coming to an end at Y2K, 2001, 2041, 200 billion years later, and now 2012! What ever shall we do! My friend told me that the dinosaurs are coming back too!