1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nostalgia Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Fennyariel, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I thought I'd try Nostalgia so I downloaded it from here. Come to find out I hit the right button for my game menu and guess what? No menu! I get a love background, but no menu. So I heard something about N$Zoom. I'd love to use but I don't know. Oh sure it comes wth a Readme but it's in a language other than English. Kind of hard to learn how to use something when you can't read the directions. Couldo somebody please help?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The common issues thread shows you were to download the English DLL file for the No$Zoomer plugin.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Right near the top.

Turn on the Options -> Extra. I think you need only 1 through 5.

3. Fennyariel

I don't think you're understanding my problem. What I'm talking about is the little Readme text file that's in a language I can't understand. Not the program itself. I need either that file in English or something that can translate it. The program itself is in English. My problem is the instructions that tell you how to use the program aren't. To further help you out I'll show you what I mean.

4. TirithRR

You'll have to deal with that. It was made by a Japanese guy, and he wrote the readme.

Just go to Options -> Extra and turn on all the EX fixes.

5. east55

east55 Member

the same thing is happening to me, with this game, it seems like an awsome game to play, but its no good if i cant open the menu without the game freezeing

6. TirithRR

Follow the instructions I already posted yesterday and today :)

7. east55

east55 Member

ight so i downloaded the nozoomer, put the english dll in the lang folder, put the nozoomer with my no$gba folder, now what do i do, u said to go into options and then extra, do u mean options on the no$gba? cause i dont see anything about extra on it

8. TirithRR

Run the NO$Zoomer.exe

Then go to the Options menu, then Extra, then turn on the EX fixes.

Edit:

Sorry, it's "Others" -> "Extra"

9. Fennyariel

I can't do that Tirith. When I run it automatically asks me to pick a cartridge. Of course after I do that the game also automatically runs.

10. TirithRR

So turn on the EX fixes and then go to File -> Reset Cartridge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.