1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nostalgia Dragon Help :/

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by lopolativo, Nov 10, 2009.

1. lopolativo

lopolativo Well-Known Member

ok so ive looked on all the nostalgia DS topics about this and no one has answered how to get past it
    after you fight the dragon in an airship, he tells you to fight him with your 'true strength' and he goes down to the lair so you can fight him
    but when i go down hes not there and no event happens or anything :(
    im using an EDGE v1.5
    please someone help, ive found the storyline really interesting so far and would have to stop now!

2. lephuc

lephuc New Member

keep walking into the Temple...he will fight you now on the ground ;D

this game only gets harder after...you beat father cabal :D

Trust me...See you in the Tower of Moon ::)

3. KDExxx

KDExxx Member

Is there anybody else stuck with the same problem?
    I have beat him in the air, and gone to the temple, but he doesn't appear. I have read that it's a game glitch, but surely not?
    Please help. This is my favorite RPG for many a year.
    Thing is, if it's anti piracy fine, but if it's a genuine glitch I won't buy it anyway!

4. DJTripleStar

DJTripleStar New Member

Hi man, I have the same problem! I'm using a R4. I enter the temple and nothing ever happend. I'm very dissapointed. as for now, Im still looking for an answer to this, please notify me when you've got a save file after this part! thnx man

5. KDExxx

KDExxx Member

Yeah if only. I downloaded another ROM, with a different file name, so I'm going to have to play it again from scratch. Not too bad as it's a great game, but Zelda has kind of got in the way of progress!

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can rename it to the same filename as your save file.

7. KDExxx

KDExxx Member

Yeah I tried, but that doesn't work, still no dragon, so the save data is corrupted in the same way as the game.

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Walk up the stairs. Explore the whole map. The dragons pretty weak.

9. KDExxx

KDExxx Member

And how many times do you think I tried? Loads, he just isn't there, and this happens on the official game too, not just rom's. Pot luck if you get a good/bad copy.

10. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Did you try going INTO the temple?

11. KDExxx

KDExxx Member

Well yes of course. Read around the net, loads of people have had this problem, it's a game glitch.