1. This forum is in read-only mode.

noob help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by aerodt11, Jan 3, 2011.

1. aerodt11

aerodt11 Member

hello i just got a dsi and my ver is 1.4.1u whats a realy good card because im new at this and i need a trusted website to shop at. i was lokin at the red box r4i sdhc 1.4

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Best card SuperCardDSi2 or whatever its called

3. aerodt11

aerodt11 Member

is that the exact name? and i have a dsiXL

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

JBH is talking about the Supercard DSTWO, or the SCDS2 as it's sometimes known. It's by far the best card for a DSi, with GBA emulation, video playback, and really good rom compatibility.
    I'd advise you to stay away from anything with R4 in the name.

5. aerodt11

aerodt11 Member

is there a website that has it under 30$

6. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I don't think so. The cheapest I've seen it is about $34. Another, much cheaper option is the Acekard 2i. It's doesn't have any of the super features of the SCDS2, but it's a good card nonetheless.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

SCDS2 offer features such being able to run emulators. But if you just want a flashcard to play games so with the cheap Acekard2i

8. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

The Acekard2i is about equal on all-fronts with the SuperCardDSTWO, the only thing the Supercard has over the Acekard is that the Supercard has the ability to run GBA ROMS. If you don't really care about GBA ROMS then I suggest you save 20$ and go get yourself a AceKard2i.

9. aerodt11

aerodt11 Member

i dont care for gba games i only want a card for dsi roms for a fair price the AceKard2i sounds good anyone have a link to a site in the us that has it. the acekard2i doesnt seem to have the thing to insert my mircosd thing into i thinks its the usb thing that the r4i sdhc has in its content box

10. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

www.leetmod.com

The Acekard 2i comes with a USB reader if you buy a card with it.

11. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

one thing you need to see though for the acekard. the site either has to say that the card comes flashed to work on 1.4.1 or if you have a dsl or ds original around, you can do it yourself

12. aerodt11

aerodt11 Member

i orderd the pre loaded one from leetmod for my dsixl, also that 2gb mirco sd card seems big to fit into that usb flash drive

13. iluvfupaburgers

you should order a bigger one. 4/8gb is fine. you will notice that 2gb just isnt enough once its gets there

14. aerodt11

aerodt11 Member

15. iluvfupaburgers

that is fine then, you will like the new card

16. aerodt11

aerodt11 Member

hope its good as people say..

17. iluvfupaburgers

you bought the acekard 2i? if its that then i can assure you it is an amazing card. i have one and personally love it, using the kernel called akaio v1.8.1 and i am able to play all games, even the new ones which other cards have problems with (iwas able to play golden sun dark dawn since day 1) :)

18. aerodt11

aerodt11 Member

Sweet and yes i orderd the ace2i. also where can i download latest games and movies for my ds?

19. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

You can get games here,

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?board=55.0

20. aerodt11

aerodt11 Member

i got my card today. i 0rderd the preloaded one from leetmod now do i need to download a moonshell to watch movies on my acekard2i