1. This forum is in read-only mode.

none of my pokemon rom's wifi is working

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by shoryuken, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoryuken

shoryuken Member

ok the first pokemon game i downloaded on my r4 was pokemon diamond, i used hacks and everything on it. When i got into gts it gets to the connecting screen (with 3bars, and the connection box being green) and stays like that, the music keeps going, but nothing happens, after a while it just kicks me out. The same has happened on my platinum, i cant get into wifi, however i can do online wifi battle on both roms o.o. I checked my internet connection and everything and its all fine because i have my old pokemon pearl (the real game, not rom) to use as a tester and i can connect perfectly into gts. I really dont know whether it was the hacks that messed the roms up, or its the roms itself. Can someone please help me.

p.s Sorry if this is off topic but doesnt any1 know where to find a patched version of GTA china town wars, and age of mythologies? I have no clue how to use ds lazy or arm 7 patch. I tried romulation's website but it didnt work, i also tried patching one myself, but i failed.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we do not host patched games. Try the trading station and the technical help section.

3. raj7095

raj7095 Member

patching games sometimes messes up their wifi function

4. Surfoleon

Surfoleon Active Member

@raj7095
    correction:it always messes up their wifi connection.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Correction: it MOST of the time messes up wifi connection.

Through trial and error, you might be able to find an arm7.bin that works for both.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I think somebody posted that the binary from Bomberman 2 does not make issues with wifi functions.

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

My pokemon diamond and pearl work for wifi, however my platinum does not. The entire GTS building doesn't work, but everything else does, like that weird area where you meet random people and play minigames...

I remember nintendo updated the GTS to screen out hacked pokemon (and probably hacked games as well)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.