1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NO$Zoomer

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by king of man, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king of man

king of man Member

NO$Zoomer

what good option for EX (Other>>>>Extra...EX0 to EX5) to use for max Affect for this game:

1:Avalon Code(not play this game sins last time freeze on me) if don't get it see this https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=32208.msg568005#msg568005

i will wait for 2 code(full Map CP i hope and Unshackling Spirits hope there cp 5000/5000) the will help me alot dont want to start work on this again :-\

2:Drone Tactics

3:Advance Wars Days of Ruin

4:Blue Dragon Plus(it slow down alot wan i make a ropot )

and theirs save state don't work it save but if i try to load form last save it Resat the game and delete my save .....let say you use save state (File>>save state ) and play the game for 1 hour and save in Norma way(save inside the game) and use load state

all it did Resat the game and delete my last save (man i have last 2 hours form play the game ..... so how to fix this i was hope to use save state it help a lot like kill the last boss again and again and again man i love the last boss form Might and Magic Clash of Heroes(i use DeSMUme before and it was good but No$gba and NO$Zoomer was soooo good and i love it )

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I don't know the full function for each games though, the first thing I do if there's an error is this.
    ACTIVATE ALL THE EX, then see if the problem is there, if it's fixed, I only need to find the right combo through Trial and error.
    If not then I consider the game unplayable on no$gba.

3. king of man

king of man Member

man it make me cry if the game unplayable T_T

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Why don't you try it to those games first.
    I do that and finally I can fix problems in Hotel Dusk and Sands of Destruction :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.