1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No$zoomer not working with SoulSilver

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Tubey84, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Tubey84

Tubey84 Member

Essential Information:
    - Method of emulation - Emulation
    - Product and version - No$Gba 2.6a

I read the common issues thread but this didn't seem to fall under that category.

Basically, I'm using the patched version of SoulSilver which works fine with No$Gba 2.6a.

However, I downloaded No$zoomer to ease the strain on my eyes whilst playing!

The problem is that the game doesn't load when I use No$zoomer - I get a white screen and it won't load. Furthermore, when I try to load the game with No$gba again as normal, it looks like it's corrupted and I get a white screen too. When I delete both the ROM and the Emulator and re-install, the game works again.

It's no big problem if it can't be done, but is there a way of using No$zoomer with Pokemon SoulSilver on the No$gba?

Thanks!
    Post Merge: [time]1270323399[/time]
    Just to add to the above, tried some things, looked like it was loading but something called DEP stopped it and no$zoomer crashed.

2. similebard

similebard New Member

oh!

i suffered same problem yesterday!

but, i solve this problem.

simply, you have to re-download no$gba 2.6a!

3. Tubey84

Tubey84 Member

LOL no I just realised how much of an idiot I am xD

I had to add no$zoomer and no$gba to my DEP exclusion list. I forgot completely what DEP was -_-

In case this is useful for someone else, go to Control Panel > System > Advanced Systems Settings > Performance (Settings) > Data Execution Prevention > Add both programs.

4. larelltheninja

larelltheninja New Member

hey if you dont mind me asking can u tell me where you got your fixed soulsilver version for no$gba 2.6v? because i use the action replay code to fix the black screen but the emulator sometime crashes and any saved data goes back to a point where i pressed the save state button can u plz help

srry this is my first tine doing this :-[

5. Tubey84

Tubey84 Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=34997.0

The European version of Rudolphs pre-patched game.

Can't really explain why the game is crashing - from what I've read I'd advise frequently saving the game every 25-30 minutes just in case.

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Make sure to restart the emulator after saving.