1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NO WEBSITE ADDY IN EMAIL

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by farragh, Dec 23, 2007.

1. farragh

farragh New Member

Hi guys it would be really great if next time you send out emails if you could include the website address so that i can click on it rather than have to go into google to search for Romulation as there is another uk site with a similar name and it took me a while to figure out which one was which also i put in forgot my password and it didn't say or send me my password so i click on tell me my secret answer and it said i didn't have one

other than that it is a fantastic site guys keep up the wonderful work

cheers

Farragh

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

We cannot send passwords, they are stored encrypted and cannot be decrypted.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Um so? We can create a new one and send it...

Farragh you can specify a secret question under your profile, it's not necessary though, all it does is add an extra layer of security against people who don't know you.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

he was wanting passwords to be emailed in announcement emails, which we can't do.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No he said he used the forgot password feature...

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

for the tl;dr people.

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Yay, I was right. :p

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol yeah seph and loony whered you go wrong? from my understanding he just wanted the website URL in an email so he could click it to easily browse to the site.

I would just suggest typing www.romulation.net into your address bar instead of having to search it all the time.