1. This forum is in read-only mode.

no$ troubles

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DemonRyo, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonRyo

DemonRyo Active Member

tim and time agin. i try al the different system settings for the no$gba. and time and time agin. it always gives me the same thing. reinsert cartridge. been trying to get battle of giants: dragons & dino's. and nothing is working. ive tried the fully updated no$gba nd no$zoomer downloads. have all the plugins. and these are the only 2 games i can't get to work. is there something wrong with SUXXORS and BAHAMUT's roms? or is there a small tiny minor detail im missing? game patch? anything?

2. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

Did you already tryed the "extras"

Other-Extras- EX1, EX2, EX3, etc.?

Another thing...
    Did this only hapends with SUXXORS and BAHAMUT's roms, or with certain games from both of they?

3. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Download the package from here https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=31241.0

That error is either a AP or you need to change your save-type to Auto.

4. destiar123

destiar123 Well-Known Member

ng.., do you have firmware??

but actually i can play those game with my No$, without it

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

You need the firmware.bin to bypass Anti-Piracy in some DS games.

6. destiar123

eh..., but i can play battle of the giants with that, i mean without firmware

7. DemonRyo

DemonRyo Active Member

it has only happened with suxxors and bahamut's. but these are the only 2 games of theirs it does it to. i have a couple other of suxxor's and bahamut's and they run fine.

k i can give those a whirl. ive tried save-type as auto with the one's i have with no luck.

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Depend on the game.
    You will only get black screen when playing KH 358/2 Days for example, and FF Crystal Chronicles will have problem with saving.
    Firmware.bin can fix these problems, and you need firmware.bin and some AR codes to prevent crashing on YGO 5D's 2010

9. destiar123

yes i know that.., but still, without firmware.bin i can play battle of the giants

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.