1. This forum is in read-only mode.

no points

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by origamer, Dec 7, 2014.

1. origamer

origamer New Member

Hi there,

I've been a member since 2012 and haven't downloaded anything for a long time i.e. 2 years. I understand that RomUlation gives members with standard accounts 250 points per day credits, however when I try to download something I am told I do not have enough credits.
    Is there something I am not aware of about how to accumulate points? Is it no longer possible to download without paying money? Thanks in advance:)

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Though having been member for that duration, if you're inactive for long time you won't get that daily credit.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you have to log in and browse the site or forum at least once a week to continue getting points.

4. Darkrah

Darkrah Member

Actually no you don't, are you actually logged in? Because that can be a problem.

5. Prectorian

What are you implying to with this remark? I'm loss as to which part of the comments posted this response is directed to.
    Of cause he logged in when he made this topic, else how he post? That is to say after 2 years of never logging in! And spending less than 41 minutes in total during that duration.
    Which is?

6. kpraggy

kpraggy New Member

i used to do something like this i would be logged off for weeks on end, come back and boom tons o' points, not sure about years though

7. Maniax2

Maniax2 New Member

having this same issue where can i check my current points o.o?

8. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

https://www.romulation.org/user/home/

9. Prectorian

Yeah right! You don't even know where to check your points.
    Signed up 12 months ago, and stayed online for barely 2 minutes doesn't entitle you to any daily point reward.
    That's the same as opening a bank account without depositing any money, but expect interest after 12 months of in-activeness.