1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No Other Man Has Gone......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DizzyDo87, Jun 24, 2009.

1. DizzyDo87

DizzyDo87 Member

Has anyone but me seen the new Star Trek movie???? I LOVED IT!!! OMG...it was so good....sorry to say but...the new version of Spock was pretty hot. I'd get me some Vulcan....lol. Who else has seen it....because I feel like the only one.....??

2. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

i've seen it, it's pretty good. yeah,Spock pretty hot.=P
    but while watching the movie i was starting to sleep. LOL it's a bit boring when the people talked and no action XD~

3. JuuJuu

JuuJuu Member

What?!?! Spock isn't hot!

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Haven't seen it.. I remember I took an interest to Star trek when I was like 7... for a few months...

5. JuuJuu

JuuJuu Member

I've never seen any of the other Star Trek stuff but I like my sci-fi, and I went to see this. Was a good movie!

6. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

I never want to hear about star Trek. NEVER
    god Star Trek brings back so many awful memories

7. koyuchan

But Spock's pretty hot,I was same opinion as you when the first time saw the movie, but I changed my opinion because he actually cool when he commands the space-ship and..yeah,,pretty hot. =D

what kind of memories? :p

8. crazytuna

high school memories
    our English teacher was a Star Trek freak, he always talked about that in class, he would always make a reference to star Trek, like we could talk about cakes and he could link it to Star Trek, so we basically did nothing throughout the year, but when the finals came...
    TROUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    failed them. Miserably

9. koyuchan

LOL Maybe he want to be a commander of Space Ship
    LOL LOL

10. ultra

ultra Guest

it was an okay movie.

there were instances where you would go, "what the hell is wrong with nero" or "what the hell is wrong with you people, can't you see ...".

it's a modest plot but the overall experience and the change of direction is a good one.

11. DizzyDo87

DizzyDo87 Member

lol...ok...I did not mean to bring up bad memories...sorry for that. I really loved that movie though.Spock wasnt the only hot one though...I must say they did very well in picking Kurt...(mmm yum) Dont take it the wrong way though, Im not a Trekkie...I love Star Wars too. I never understood why ppl fought about that anyway....anyone care to explain this to me??? :-\

12. koyuchan

i forget the story LOL
    the bad people is come from other time which is the future while chasing Spock(the old one) and they want Spock (the old one) see his Planet destroyed and he should feel the same as the bad people felt (because the bad people's planet also destroyed by Spock and i forgot why =D).

13. JuuJuu

JuuJuu Member

Watch the movie Fanboys!!! That's a great movie xD

Trekkie!

14. crazytuna

Nah it's fine don't worry about it, it's because of my curiosity, I clicked on the thread :p

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

OH GOD I HATED IT.

In between all the cheesy one liners that should of stayed in the TV show (Live long and prosper, etc etc), it was borefest, all the way through. One thing that pissed me off was at the starting where they say "Put up the shields!" then they do, and they still die from a million missiles.

Oh the delivery of the one liners were so forced, I actually laughed everytime, so hard, my friends did too. There was a point in the movie where I laughed ten minutes straight. I actually had no sympathy towards any of the characters, I did not care about Spock, or Kirk whatsoever. I did not care about any of them, whoever was the russian guy annoyed the hell out of me too. The two characters I did care about (played by Simon Pegg and John Cho) had the least amount of screen time, but I did care about them because they weren't trying to look so bad ass all the time and ending up fake like Kirk or Spock.

Star Trek is like the first Transformers movie, a total disaster. Yeah I watched Transformers the first time I thought it was alright, then I watched it a second time and I think it's one of the worst movies I watched, it actually has no depth whatsoever. Or maybe it's because I've been watching spectacular movies and I've been spoiled, I don't know. I just know that UP! Was a million times better.

16. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I loved that movie!

17. DizzyDo87

DizzyDo87 Member

I actually have seen that movie...it was pretty good. Had a sad kinda ending though.....I would like to know where the hell that girl in the movie got that sweet of a Slave Leia costume. That was awesome...lol. I am NOT a Trekkie....Im niether... :p Both are good series....