1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No one cares about the iPhone 4???

Discussion in 'General News' started by mikeac, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

WHAT! Awesome phone is awesome.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Supposed to have all these new features like retina, which reduces the pixel block size to less than a half a micrometer. There is also FaceTime, or video calling. A lot of the features are just upgraded or didn't change, but this is actually kinda neat. I'm waiting for the white one to get produced in June. It also has a gyroscope. But two hundred US Dollars is a bit much I think.

iOS 4 Features:
    It does have crappy multitasking (tried it, it sucks). But it does have good camera zoom. Nearly all the iOS features are available on jailbroken devices though. Apple is years behind.

2. knightof3

knightof3 Well-Known Member

no one cares about it

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Yeah I have to admit, it is getting bad feedback.. Crappy reception. This is actually happening on many iPhones on iOS 4, not all though.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Meh...a new product for people to waste their moneis on.

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I don't even have a cell phone, i don't really care about a 500 dollar one

6. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

If you hold the iphone4 a certain way you lose reception, its just, that certain way is the normal way people hold phones.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The only attractive thing about it is that's it's sorta cheap, for an Apple product anyways.

Still pretty shit though in ways. For one, it's an Apple product that's going to be gone or upgraded in a year (like most cell phones).

8. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo even the mean kitty song is more popular than that, any day.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

and steve jobs has the balls to claim that ALL smartphones suffer from that. If thats the case why has no-one complained about other smartphones?

the palm pre plus is way better than the iphone.

10. Canoso777

Canoso777 Well-Known Member

Who cares, its Enaugh with a Simple iPhone, IDK nothing about how many iPhone have been released, But if they have released 4, You own 4 iPhones? lol its like the Nintendo DS

11. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

So it's true about the reception problem eh.
    And Steve Jobs CLAIMS that people are holding it the wrong way, even if most of the world holds phones like that.

The chances of dropping the phone if you hold it like this is quite high.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.