1. This forum is in read-only mode.

no more GC downloads?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JosephDredd, Nov 12, 2010.

1. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Active Member

i know NDS roms are not allowed anymore in romulation.. but today i tried to download a GC game, and even that cannot be downloaded? is there a list somewhere for games that has been banned from emulation?

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Go look at the ESA website, find all companies represented by the ESA, and any games from those companies will not be on here. Heck, I'll make it easier: http://www.theesa.com/about/members.asp

Games from any of the companies on that list can no longer be hosted here. This spans every section. No, none of these games will ever be coming back, and we can not give you a new site with which to get said games. Just have to cover all the bases.

If looking for any specific games, you can try the ROM Request section. For any NDS games, either the request section, or the newest releases are posted by members down in the NDS section of the Share area.

3. JosephDredd

crap, if only i got my HDD a little bit sooner T_T

anyway, thanks.. guess i'll have to find a new source ::)

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Use the filter to hide games that aren't downloadable.

5. JosephDredd

how do i do that?
    Post Merge: [time]1289758711[/time]
    found it, once you set it, is it permanent?
    Post Merge: [time]1289759016[/time]
    oh, just noticed there's a tab on the far right that shows whether a game is downloadable or not. it would be nice though, if this feature was also available for games that was searched.. anyway, that is all :)