1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No Longer Letting Me Enter Cheats

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Seftinho, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Seftinho

Seftinho New Member

Hey there.

I've been using the cheat function on the VBA with no problem for a good while now. However I noticed, well yesterday actually, that it is no longer letting me enter cheats. As in, I go to Cheats, Add Cheat, I enter the code, press Add (or similar), and nothing comes up at all. It's just completely blank. I thought it was just that one game, but when I went back to a previous game (where I had dozens of cheat codes already saved), I noticed that all the cheats had been removed and I couldn't enter any cheats for this game.

Does anyone have any experience or have any idea what the problem is?

Have I deleted some sort of folder by accident for cheats?

To make this clear - this is not a problem with making cheats work, or entering wrong codes. The codes just don't appear whatsoever after I enter them.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Post Merge: [time]1302181383[/time]
    Erm, I wanted to edit but it looks as if that option is not available on this board (or am I just completely blind?).

Just wanted to add that apologies if I've got the wrong forum or even board completely, I'm new around here so still trying to work my way around! If I've got the wrong board entirely, any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated! Thanks.
    Post Merge: [time]1302181417[/time]
    Oh, it automatically edits double posts into the original post. Nice touch.