1. This forum is in read-only mode.

no$gba screen HELP. I can't see the bottom!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tweekrom, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweekrom

tweekrom Member

I have finally got the emu working, but I can't see the lowest part of the bottom screen. There are icons and such that I need to be able to touch, but it's not on the screen. I tried resizing, but it doesn't work. Is there someone smart who can help a nube?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What do you mean? no$gba doesn't fit your screen? ?

3. tweekrom

tweekrom Member

no, it fits, but it's almost like the bottom screen is too small for the image. you know how there's the upper and lower screen, right? well the bottom screen is too small. the screenshot shows it all tho. If you could load the ds functions screen where the pictochat, download play and gba slot are shown, on the no$ you wouldn't be able to see the brightness setting, and the other icons. I'll take a screen shot to show you what i mean.

4. tweekrom

tweekrom Member

well well, guess who's an idiot? heh, so yeah, I like to change my colors and fonts once in a while, and realized my menu bar font was too big...I realized it when I thought to myself 'hey, why isn't the help dropdoon top with the others?' So, yeah, user error. thanx a lot for helping anyway tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.