1. This forum is in read-only mode.

no$gba problems twewy black screen etc etc now with new link mediafire working

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ian13456, Mar 16, 2009.

1. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

yeah good news (but I think a bit old) ngzoom, use it to fix all your problems i just tried it and it was like a miracle.. you need a link? here
    (http://www.mediafire.com/?m79a3oztmdl)

remove the obvious space and don't include the parenthesis.yeah even naruto ninja destiny the black screen thing when going to story mode and black background all fixed. and if this is not too new news i searched but there were no results so If I missed something pardon me.I hope this helps (I don't even know if this is the right section though)
    happy playing! ;D

Edit: you need to put this thing on your no$gba directory (any commonsense there?) and open it..

Edit2:hmm looks like it's outdated so heres new link. with no$gba2.6a

Edit3: it won't work with 64 hmmm and if something is missing like ngzoom.ini go find it yourself okay!!!

edit4: managed to make it work on vista 64 but it made my no$gba slow so download at your own risk or modify your ini file.

I recommend using the modified ini file found on ngemu good luck.

2. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

Re: no$gba problems twewy black screen,avalon code text glitch,etc....all FIXED

great i thought i was the only one experiencing the text bug on avalon code
    thanks ian

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

Any instructions on how to use it? It doesn't seem to want to work for me and I don't see anything that came with it that could help me figure it out.

4. ian13456

hmm lets see you run it then once it runs press emulation options then there you go. and there is another way open no$gba then choose a rom then before the title comes open ngzoom then you know what to do.

5. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

hmm... they should be on the same folder

6. Crystalis

Crystalis New Member

From what I have read and experienced NGzoom does not work on XP and Vista 64, that is the main issue with it that I have seen and setting it to compatibility mode does nothing. A few others have the same issue on non 64 systems but it works for the majority.

Can anyone tell me what this program does so different from the other zoom programs that has it fix otherwise nonfunctional games? Would be great if those differences got incorporated into better known zoomers.

7. ian13456

your wrong I have xp and it works properly

8. Crystalis

Crystalis New Member

Read the whole post, I said XP and Vista 64 as in both 64.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Very little works on XP64, so not really surprising.

10. ian13456

11. 17dD

17dD Member

start = space
    a,b,y,x?