1. This forum is in read-only mode.

no$gba (modified) lagging issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by joetimes3, Nov 16, 2013.

1. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

i am using no$gba modified version but the screen lags a lot when i move around when playing games like dragon ball prigins, zelda phantom hour glass, etc, how do i stop the screen lagging all the time?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

no$gba 2.7a / 2.7b modified was meant to fix Pokemon Black / White 2 Summery Screens Freeze Fix, Also Rune Factory a harvest moon white screens after first Video Fix

Could you do screens shots and upload to tinypic ?, use URL here, I have Zeallsoft Super Screen Capture v4.0 Full version with just full Serial if needed ?, No cracks, all you have to do is reset program after serial is entered .

Just wondering what you mean by lags ?...

3. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

it skips frames a lot, and ill take that screen capture software just send me the link ty

4. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

I remember playing Dragon Ball origins on no$gba v.2.6 a, it lags a lot, during opening scenes and during some gameplay scenes where there is a lot going on in the background.

If this is the issue you are facing, i think there is nothing you can do.

Its just like is Black/ White/ Black 2/ White 2 after the opening video when we see the games respective Legendary Pokemon there is a huge lag and the sound starts crackling right, its the same here.

5. Jhon 591

The Video rendering is always slow in no$gba , but this speeds up the game play and this is always we need, Video can always be skip't .

Issues can always be reported to nocash / Emu Author Himself

http://ngemu.com/threads/no-gba-v2-7b-released.159126/
    Post Merge: [time]1384692773[/time]

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

warez are against the rules. Jhon, you should know better.

7. Jhon 591

NO$GBA Bad Sound Fix.exe

Run to help fix crackling while emulator is running.

https://www.turtleshare.com/download/d762caec630aade677a4185d5edd3008/
    Post Merge: [time]1384708303[/time]
    Ops I should have PM ;D

Bad mood.

8. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

also, on ur screen cature thing, how do i record the sound with my video, cause even though i enabled audio, it still doesn't record audio with the video.
    Post Merge: [time]1384709411[/time]
    ty john, also if you can, can u upload anything that can help my emulator get from 50% speed to %100 or at least better speed if u can?

9. Jhon 591

You have to toy with the capture setting, each systems to its own, they is no harm in it, recording is not recommend as it will be slow down by the Emulator, best of a with a digtail camera and record that way by your screen for uploading .

"EX3: Frameskip Limit this changes the frameskip limit from 1:10 to 1:11, making the emulation a bit faster on slow PCs. Doesn't look too useful to me - unless a PC is just a little bit too slow to deal with the normal 1:10 limit."

I can do this one by the Emulator its self if needed ?, what virus program you have ?, it may report a false possive once edited the emulator , It just don't like the upx packer of the program, and that is all, It is not a virus.

10. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

also, im just wndering john, howd u et no$gba 2.7b??? did u actually donate???

11. Jhon 591

I got someone here to donate for me, I have nether shop online.

Its not to bad since I have bought nds games and dump them, get some think back in return at lest :) .

Not to say half a dozen sites on Google have it by now anyway ::)

Strage though how he dose not much listen to fixing questions and request , and yet what people to donate, when they are other free emulators out that get much more fixes per day, and request are listened to :)

http://www.emucr.com/search/label/NDS?&max-results=12

12. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

do u have the full version of winRAR because it says that my liscence will expire in like 10 days

13. Jhon 591

No, I still use mine well after it did expire ;D still working, you will just get a massage you can click it of, will still extract .

14. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Yeah. :)
    I bought it. Not that expensive, and because I use it so often, saw no reason not to.

15. Jhon 591

!lol Nice one ;) xen.

Anyway I would like someone to try this one for video speed X2 and game play remains same game speed, Change of config.

16. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

Anyway I would like someone to try this one for video speed X2 and game play remains games speed, Change of config.

NO$GBA.rar : https://www.turtleshare.com/download/4fbb11d53711ade184ab77c433523e42/
    [/quote]

ill try it :D
    Post Merge: [time]1384722779[/time]
    also, john i was just wondering, how do u dump ds games from buying the actual game from te store to the interenet?

17. Jhon 591

I just buy original's from shop yes, and dump the cart using wood dumper r85 file on any Flashcard, with original DS and WIFI router .

See this: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=61091.0

many host you can up the game, MEGA, Turtleshare est.
    Post Merge: [time]1384767783[/time]
    PS: I'll download them games you have today.