1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No$gba emulator strange message.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by voltalk, Apr 1, 2010.

1. voltalk

voltalk Member

Ok, I'm trying another emulator and failing with this one as well. When i click on it and try to open a file(ROM), it says "The saved data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the DS game card." Its kind of hard for it to get to save data when I've never done this before. lol Any ideas for this one? I've got three strikes feels bad. :'(

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Go to the Emulation Option for no$gba and change the NDS Cartridge Backup Media to Auto.

3. voltalk

voltalk Member

Its not showing a auto selection :(

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Then that means you don't have the 2.6a version.
    Download a full package here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0tmrvozm0gm
    It comes with No$zoomer and BIOS files, just keep them all in the folder of no$gba.

5. voltalk

voltalk Member

I changed the media back up to FRAM 32K bytes and its running. Is this a ok save type?

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

It's better if you use the 2.6a and use it on Auto, because one good thing is you don't need to switch it manually.

And the 2.6a is the latest version, so it work better than the earlier versions.

7. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

It's been so long, I wonder when someones going to actually advance the emulator =/, I mean what we have now is "adequate", but with all the advanced AP's and risque game designs out there...its only a matter of time before the emulator becomes obsolete.

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

No$gba has stopped it's development it seems.
    Just a warning, if you see any version above the 2.6a it's a fake.
    It's a hacked version it and may attempt to steal personal data, or so I heard.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

2.7 is a trojan, yes