1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NO$GBA emulator: 2 problems.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Ultimate-Sonic-3000, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate-Sonic-3000

Ultimate-Sonic-3000 Well-Known Member

1: When I set the controls the way I want it, and I close NO$GBA emulator, then I come back. The controls always goes back to it's default settings when I return to NO$GBA.

2: When I play a DS game, the graphics and textures look terrible. Does it have to be like that?

Overall: NO$GBA sucks!

2. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

OK well with the controls, make sure you click 'save', or else you're config is POOF gone!
    And, I'm pretty sure the shitty graphics are a nice present from your computer, maybe you should start thinking about upgrading?
    Then again, what games are you playing ?

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

So I guess the real "Overall" is:

You didn't fully understand how to use NO$GBA.

4. CloudBoii12

Amen lol!

5. Ultimate-Sonic-3000

That's what I did, I always save the settings and it always goes back to it's default settings when I close the emulator and go back!

6. TirithRR

What version are you using? 2.5, 2.6, 2.6a?

7. CloudBoii12

Just go and download 2.6, then talk to us :)

8. Ultimate-Sonic-3000

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Get 2.6a, configure your settings, go Save Settings. And then test by exiting and opening no$gba again.

10. Ultimate-Sonic-3000

You forgot about the 2nd question.

11. TirithRR

Nope, that was answered in the first reply:

[quote author=CloudBoii12]And, I'm pretty sure the shitty graphics are a nice present from your computer, maybe you should start thinking about upgrading?[/quote]

12. anandjones

Are you sure you are just assuming they look shit? As in do you know what it would look like on hardware compared on no$gba?

13. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

Sucks compared to what?

Can you tell us of any other GBA/NDS emulator that allows one to play GBA/NDS roms on his or her computer free of charge that works better than no$GBA?

14. tomitanoshii

tomitanoshii Well-Known Member

You better post a screeny here so we can all see what's wrong rather than guiding you blindly.

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I have the same version, I had that problem until I figured "hay, so I HAVE TO SAVE IT MANUALLY LOL"!

As for the graphics, it's a ds/gba emulator, if you play the games AT THE ORIGINAL SCEEN SIZE, it won't look like "scat", I blew up the image size and I went "aw screw my remaining eye sight I'll compress it!"

Unlike console games mate, these are one ratio sized, I have seen ds/gba on big screens before, but only nintendo themselves have the stuff to do it RIGHT!

I like no$gba, sure I have to point it to whatever save type the games needs each time to they can work, but you know what who cares?!

BTW stick to the flash cards if you gonna say "it sucks" without understanding how it actually works, and being an emu, it may be better tha the real thing, maybe not...

I've said enough...

16. anandjones

2.6a has a Auto save function.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.