1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NO$GBA Compatibility List

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by arceus12345, Mar 29, 2010.

1. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, i am currently making a NO$GBA compatibility list and it is being worked on. i decided to make it because i use NO$GBA a lot and i thought this would do it a favor. i am currently working on it so it wont be big but it will be big soon. i am working my way up from nds game 0001 to 4800 or whatever the current nds game # is now.

if you would like to view my compatibility list(please do) go to: www.ndsemucomplist.weebly.com

if you are going to visit please answer the poll on the front page because i need to know before its too late. i am currently at rom 0045 so i really need to know before its too late. please also visit my blog on the website to see my latest developments on the compatibility list.

if you are thinking " why did that dude make the list on a website?" its because i am not much of a forum user and i am not even sure if that much text can fit in a post.( trust me it is a lot of text). i also wanted to make the contact page and the blog page and you cannot do that on a single post( or can you?)

i guess this is the end of my post. please visit my site because it will promote me to make the compatibility list much better much soon. ( dont worry if you dont visit i will still make the list better but not sooner.

P.S: i will still be very active on the romUlation forums and i am sure you will see me here. if you forget my site url bookmark it or look at my Sig(it has it)

P.S again: tell your friends (or enemy's) about this site because it might be useful to them too!

Post Merge: [time]1269904935[/time]
    I also forgot to point out that i wont be posting status updates here so go to my blog ( at www.ndsemucomplist.weebly.com) to see them

2. mursyidi_1986

mursyidi_1986 Member

i think you got something wrong. sim - urbz in the city run perfectly on my no$gba 2.6a.

3. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

thats another good thing about my list. if i make a problem i will fix it as soon as possible. mainly within a few minutes if i am online. :)