1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No$gba 2.6b?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bobobob1, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobobob1

bobobob1 Well-Known Member

From wikipedia I learned that apparently Martin Korth, the developer of No$gba has not released a new version since early 2008. And, no one has heard from him in the emulation world. Like, is he ok? Is all work on no$gba going to be stopped? And finally, why can’t anyone get the source code for no$gba and continue work on it? Sorry if this seems like a lot of questions, but it seems disappointing that no$gba is not updating.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No$GBA may not be updated anymore, but there are addons for it that increase it's capabilities.

3. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

true, as well as. could not add much more but you can always improve what is already created, but ... the truth is that the only thing I would like to add is a wii-fi connection via internet. I think it would be all

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Same here. I always lose mu DS, and have to use an emulator, and lose wifi. Unfortunately, that is not possible because you need to emulate how the DS connects to Nintendo's wifi servers.

5. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

but it would be cool don't you think?

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Just be careful though, you may find version above the 2.6a on the net.
    Don't believe that, it is said that those are just hacked version that may contain virus.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

2.7 attempted to steal personal data.

8. bobobob1

bobobob1 Well-Known Member

What addons are available? And, by the way, are there any other DS emulators that can emulate linking between two DS consoles?

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, no DS emulators have that functionality at this point.

10. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

The best addon available for no$gba currently is no$zoomer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.