1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No$GBA 2.6a save problem with "4197 - Ohkami to Koushinryou umi wo wataru kaze"

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xelasneko, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xelasneko

xelasneko New Member

In the save screen, it will look like it's saved properly, until you either exit and reenter the save screen again, then it will show no saved slots. Even if you tried to save twice, on different slots, the previous saved slot will just disappear.

Either there's something wrong with the emulator, or it's a remarkably creative security feature. I would like to know if anyone else had the same problem, or managed to save the game properly, either in this emulator or something else.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The emulator has a wird issue (or just the way to use it) where you need to manually need to chose the same file type.

Just find the ds save type settings-and keep cahnging it and playing until it remains :)

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If you have 2.6a, it has a Auto save type which finds and selects the correct savetype for each game. In some cases this has to be manually set and tried with each option available, so you could give that a go. You could also try using the no$zoomer addon. Link can be found in the Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

4. xelasneko

xelasneko New Member

Well, at the moment, I managed to get the game to save using the emulator posted in the Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days.

I'll need to test out a few things to see if the problem I have is due to my settings, but for now I'm happy it is working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.