1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No games with Mic capabilities work (M3Real)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by westside619, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westside619

westside619 Active Member

As the title proclaims, I have problems with my M3DSReal running games fully. I run the latest M3 system (forgot which ver., but so far the latest) and I thought that would rid me of the problem (i.e. ending the Prof. Layton 2 game) but now I can't play the new Miles Edgeworth game. Anybody got the same problems or any solutions given I would be gladly appreciated for.

.... :'(

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

They won't start, or the mic won't work?

3. westside619

Hopefully not both, but it's just that the game won't continue once the Mic is applied to the scenario. (whether used or not i.e. Miles Edgeworth)

4. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Maybe your mic is broken. Does it work on other REAL games (that you legally own?)

5. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

sorry but is your ds problem not m3 real i play a lot of game that use mic end i dont have this problem im using 4x f system.

6. stirgo1212

I cannot help. Sorry

7. westside619

S'ok, but here are the facts. MY Mic is not broken (however if it was it wouldn't cause the game to glitch and freeze), but it could be an internal problem. However, I think is a system problem because I never had to deal with that problem (playing all Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice games perfectly with mic included) until I upgraded my M3DSReal, and unfortunately I don't keep record of which ones I've downloaded.

Does anyone get what I mean? Cause I sure as hell don't. :-\

8. stirgo1212

You mean upgrade flashcart or firmware? If its firmware, maybe downgrade the firmware to your old (working) one.
    If you changed flashcart just use the old (working) cart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.